Friday, December 21, 2007

JasonNH joins the team!

JasonNH has jumped aboard the RoU ship and has been a busy bee starting with an Empath Abby prefab. He sent me some screenies and I have to say I'm excited, as he knows what he's doing! Great job Jason!

He's put the abby together using the Building Construction Kit (BCK) 2.1 by Nytir which proves just how versital a pack like that can be.

You can find JansonNH's other work here!

If you'd like to help out bringing Britannia to life in NWN2, email me!

Here's some screenshots of his work:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

FYI - I fixed the problem with the two differently tinted sides of the door. The problem was that one side was set to static, and that messes up the tinting somehow. The reason it was static is because, unfortunately, one side opens one way and that other side opens the other way - so I only allow one side to open.

By the way, which design do you like better? The merchant houses used as part of the roof top, or just the plain roofs? I was thinking of using a combination of the two as that seems to look best.

Also, just as a reminder, the cobblestone texturing in front was just a quick splash to put something there. I'm focusing on the pre-fab for the keep and the area design itself will come later.

Jclef said...

It's cool to see Jason is working on the project - I'll be keeping an eye on the blog.